$60,000+/Yr Opportunity! Residential Heating & Cooling Service Technicians Needed!
We’re looking for a FUN, ENERGETIC, TEAM-DRIVEN person to join our Vredevoogd Team in our HVAC Service department! A Vredevoogd Service Technician truly embodies a willing and helpful attitude and is eager to share their craft with others. We want YOU to be a part of our amazing team and we want to help you grow and provide for your family while serving others!
Successful candidates with have the following characteristics:
- Skills in customer service, communication and have a mechanical aptitude
- Able to produce neat, clean, and tidy work.
- Be quick, efficient and organized
- No visible tattoos- they must be covered at work (ie. long sleeves, etc)
- A positive attitude
- Exceptional team player; fun, energetic, goal oriented, optimistic!
- Strong customer service/communication and people skills,
- Ability to explain and educate the customer on our products and services that could help them improve their lives and home life.
- Be able to climb in and out of box trucks, able to lift over 75lbs, and work in the Michigan cold and heat.
- Willing to travel to other areas from time to time for work
- Ability to pass the state of Michigan and national background and drug test; have clean driving record and current driver’s license. (If any of these are a problem please do not apply).
Benefits include —
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and 401(K).
- Ongoing Training
- Uniforms provided and laundered
- Company Vehicle
- Working with great people, growth potential
- Great culture, having fun while being paid well!
About Vredevoogd Heating & Cooling:
Interested In Joining The Team of Experts at Vredevoogd?
We believe we are one of the greatest companies to work for in West Michigan. The atmosphere is professional, family oriented, exciting, and fun. We believe in efficient, hard work. It’s a fact that we spend most of your lives at work, so we resolve that one should enjoy his or her work, enjoy their teammates and enjoy the place where they work!
***If you are interested, please send your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- EPA Type II (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Job General Application
Why Choose Vredevoogd?
Michigan’s HVAC & Plumbing Experts Since 1964
- Serving the area for over 50 years
- 24/7 emergency HVAC services
- Same-day services
- Licensed, insured & background-checked technicians
- Free estimates & financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts