According to the National Center for Health Statistics, 2001 National Health Interview Study, over 7.6 million children (5-17 years) and over 12.7 million young adults (18-44 years) suffer from asthma. The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ranked indoor air pollution among the top five environmental dangers to the public. EPA research also concluded that indoor air can be two to five times (and sometimes as much as 100 times!) more polluted than the WORST outside air! Since research indicates Americans spend 90% of their time indoors, it’s no wonder that asthma and allergy suffering is on the rise.
Vredevoogd Heating & Cooling wants to add health and well being to your comfort. We carry the following products:
Nature’s Home MicroPower Guard® Air Filter
- Installs in your ductwork making it cost effective and easy to maintain
- Available in many standard sizes as well as custom sizes to suit your needs
- Uses an active electromagnetic field to magnetize both airborne particles & the fibers of the disposable filter pad
- Filters submicron particles and allergens down to .3 microns
- Allows excellent airflow while filtering your home’s air
Nature’s Home Quantum 254® UVC Air Quality Control
- Controls airborne toxic compounds such as mold, fungus, and many other infectious agents
- Unit is duct-mounted on the central HVAC system and designed to run continuously with the HVAC system fan for effectiveness
- Uses UV to control micro-organisms and inhibit their reproductive cycle
- Substantially reduces allergies and asthma symptoms from airborne agents
Whether you’re indoor air issue is comfort, health, energy or protection, Vredevoogd Heating & Cooling has your solution. Contact us today at 844-HVAC-365 to schedule an appointment or request estimate.