Accounting Administrative Assistant
The purpose of this position is to assist in the various areas/processes of the administrative team to continue to provide excellent service to both
our internal and external customers.
- Obtain paperwork from prior day jobs and distribute to necessary staff for processing.
- Provide back up support to Accounts Receivable team members as necessary.
- Assist in monthly billing process and follow up with customers on open balances/payments outstanding.
- Assist in reviewing daily invoices to ensure proper reporting in accounting software.
- Obtain packing slips, process receipt of goods, match with purchase order and process invoice in financial software as part of 3-
way match. Review and analyze any discrepancies between the 3-match system and follow up with appropriate party on any
discrepancies before processing/paying vendors.
- Match each invoice item against current pricing vs price in Pricebook or PO and notify management of any discrepancies.
- Work with other AP team members to assist in month end statement checks and follow up with vendors on discrepancies
- Work closely with warehouse/finance team members to confirm return/warranty credits
- Provide back up support for other AP team members
- Identify necessary permits to be filed and complete application/payment process for identified jobs.
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable team to match payments to proper jurisdictions.
- Assist in coordinating inspections after job is completed, as necessary.
- Communicate with customers in regard to the inspection process.
- Assist in filing rebates on behalf of customers with local utility companies.
- Other office duties as assigned.
- Strong commitment to world class customer service
- Strong multi-tasking skills; phone, computer, and people skills
- Build and encourage a positive work culture and be a willing and engaged team player
- Ability to sit for long lengths of time
- Ability to be flexible and effectively handle change
- Experience with Windows-based operating systems, plus proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in administrative/accounting/finance team function desired
Vredevoogd Heating & Cooling always expects its employees to adhere to our core values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Committed to Excellence
- Show Others That You Care