Call Center – Customer Service Representative
Vredevoogd Heating & Cooling, West Michigan’s leading residential heating and cooling service provider, is seeking a detailed oriented, customer service minded individual to join our team as a Customer Experience Provider. The ideal candidate is looking to make a difference by developing relationships with team members, and clients through exceptional care, positive communication and a genuine interest in our team and the clients we serve.
The Call Center operates between the hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday thru Friday, with a Flexible Saturday rotation between the hours of 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Handle all client interactions in a professional and courteous manner.
- Provide accurate information to all clients.
- Take every step possible to answer the client’s question or solve the problem during the call.
- Accurately enters and confirms client information into the database.
- Educates the client about products and services and upsells other products based on the clients needs.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all products that Vredevoogd Heating and Cooling offers.
- Meet established standards and guidelines with regard with compliance, job knowledge, quality, attendance, efficiency, initiative, customer service and overall performance.
- High school diploma or GED Required.
- At least 1 year of Customer Service experience preferred.
- Ability to accurately enter data in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Friendly phone voice and a positive attitude.
- internal and external clients.
- Professional demeanor and interaction with all clients (internal and external).
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision while meeting expectations.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation range – $14 to $17 per hour – plus commission
Vredevoogd Heating and Cooling creates a great culture where you work hard and have fun while being paid well!
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly bonuses
- Health and medical plan
- Vision and Dental
- 6 paid holidays
- Room for growth
- Continual training
- Overtime during the busy season
- We offer a great culture that values a healthy integration of personal and professional life.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location