No experience required! Willing to Train!
We’re looking for a FUN, ENERGETIC, TEAM-DRIVEN person to join our Vredevoogd Team in our Plumbing service department! A Vredevoogd Plumbing Apprentice truly embodies a willing and helpful attitude and is eager to learn the Plumbing trade. We want YOU to be a part of our amazing Plumbing team and we want to help you grow into an excellent Licensed Plumber.
Review the information below and if you have questions, feel free to text us at 616-250-8141 or call 616-855-0266.
Successful candidates with have the following characteristics:
- Skills in customer service, communication and have a mechanical aptitude
- Able to produce neat, clean, and complete work
- Work well with a team and take direction well
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a neat appearance. No visible tattoos – they must be covered at work.
- Helpful, a go-getter, flexible and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to climb in and out of box trucks, able to lift over 75lbs, and work in the Michigan cold and heat.
- Ability to pass the state of Michigan and national background and drug test; have clean driving record and current driver’s license. (If any of these are a problem please do not apply).
- Ability to takes personal responsibility to improve as a person and employee. Willing to adapt to our way and systems for superior customer interaction and level of service.
- Ability to explain and educate the customer on our products and services that could help them improve their lives and home life.
- Must live within 30 minutes of downtown Grand Rapids.
- Passionate about helping our customers, looking for a long-term career not just a paycheck, a place to call home/family!
Benefits include —
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and 401(K).
- Ongoing Training
- Uniforms provided and laundered
- Company Vehicle
- Working with great people, growth potential
- Great culture, having fun while being paid well!
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance