Is a Furnace Tune-Up (and Comfort Consultation) right for you?
What Every Grand Rapids, Wyoming, Grandville, Grand Haven, Holland, Kalamazoo and Lansing Homeowner Needs To Know About Their Heating System and Furnace Repair
At Vredevoogd Heating and Cooling, we know homeowners should be aware of the following when it comes to maintaining their heating system.
- What is the real threat of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning and is the RISK worth it?
- How do I avoid the worst time(unplanned) to make a buying decision to replace my furnace?
- Am I wasting money each month on my energy bill?
- How do I maximize the life of my current heating(or cooling) system?
Over the years of servicing thousands of homeowners, we generally see them fitting into 4 categories:
- Those who understand a furnace tune-up and already have one performed each year for the reasons this report will explain
- Those who have heard about it, but they’re not sure it’s worth it
- Those who have no idea or don’t really understand it
- Those who fear a potential scam
So for most homeowners it is a service they don’t necessarily think about or understand the importance or the value. Some homeowners think it’s a gimmick to get in the door to sell something they don’t need.
Our company has built a reputation with thousands of homeowners in Grand Rapids and the surrounding area, who are members of our Comfort Club, which delivers a large list of benefits for a monthly fee. They all started with understanding the benefits of the first Tune-Up.