Now that’s more like it.
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that routine maintenance on your HVAC systems will increase their lifespan and allow them to be more energy efficient. You might think that regular maintenance is an investment you can’t afford, but think again! With Vredevoogd’s Comfort Club Membership, it’s easy to save money and take care of your heating and cooling systems at the same time, all while cutting down on AC repair and furnace repair bills for your home.
If you’re interested in becoming a Comfort Club member, just contact us via phone, email or our online form!
Comfort Club Membership Benefits
- Priority appointment scheduling
- Transferable membership goes with the home to add to your home’s value
- Discounted services
- 24/7 Emergency services, 365 days a year
- Lower your energy bills
- Make your heating and cooling systems more efficient
- Get more years out of your investment
- Prevent problems before they start
Comfort Club Membership Features
- Bi-annual seasonal tune-up: We’ll tune your furnace in the cold season and your air conditioner in the warm season to make sure they run optimally when they’re most needed.
- Discounted service repairs all year: A 15% discount is applied to all repairs, including repairs to the compressor and heat exchanger.
- Exemption from overtime charges: Comfort Club members do not have to pay overtime charges on services rendered.
- Priority appointment scheduling: We can usually accommodate same-day service for our Comfort Club members as you will get first priority when scheduling.
- Complimentary refrigerant: You can get up to 1 lb. of refrigerant free of charge during air conditioner tune-ups.
- 24/7 Emergency services: Get service after-hours and on any day of the year from our on-call technicians.
- Significant hassle reduction: You’ll never have to worry about your heating or cooling breaking down when you’re relying on it, as regular preventative maintenance will keep your units running effectively.
Contact us online today to get started!